Cargo and Marine
In Brazil and around the world, we protect cargo movement by air, sea, rail and land. We have a staff of highly-specialized professionals to meet the broadest range of Market needs, with integrated and customized solutions. In the area of maritime risks, we have a long tradition and offer coverage encompassing the whole chain: hulls, port operators, ship construction.
Marine Risks and Port Operator
We count on a team of underwriters with solid experience in the reinsurance market, able to understand the needs of the navigation and ports industry and offer the most adequate solutions. The importance of coverage to marine risks and port operators becomes even greater in a business that is every day more competitive and with rigid and complex rules, which leave the players even more exposed to risks and liabilities.
We deal with various types of operators who move or store goods from waterway transportation, in port installations of either private use or not, located inside or outside an organized port.
- Ports & Terminals Liability
- Ports & Terminals Property
- Business Interruption
We work with various types of vessels, including sport/leisure, auxiliary, long haul, coasting and offshore support.
- Builders´ risks
- Hull and Machinery
- Loss of Profit
- War and Strikes
- Ship Repair
Cargo – Lines
Cargo – Business Lines
- National transportation
- International transportation
- Road transporter civil liability (RCTR-C)
- Transporter civil liability – cargo detour (RCF-DC)
- Water transporter civil liability (RCA-C)
- Air transporter civil liability (RCTA-C)
- Railway transporter civil liability (RCTF-C)
- Support on the analysis and risks pricing
- Support on the development of solutions for the insured
- Underwriters training